Freight Driven, Customer Focused.
> 07/12/2019 > Port of New Orleans – Tropical Storm Barry
> 07/09/19 > UPDATE : Additional List 1 goods from China excluded from Section 301 Tariffs
> 07/08/2019 > PierPass Increases on August 1, 2019
> 07/03/2019 > MSC receives largest container vessel to date
> 07/01/2019 > U.S – China Trade Negotiations Restarting – China List 4 Implementation Postponed
> 06/21/2019: USTR Expects to Open the China List 3 Exclusion Request Portal on June 30
> 07/08/2019: Holiday Notices – July 2019
It’s quite fashionable to talk about moving cargo in high-minded terms, and many of those “supply chain” ideas are useful tools. However, when it comes to moving your cargo, none of those elevated theories mean much without a rock-solid foundation on the ground. People and technology working in concert to ensure that everything gets where it needs to go, every single time, no matter how complicated the circumstances. That’s just what V. Alexander has been doing every day since 1962.
We have built a successful global logistics company on excellence, one transaction at a time.
V. Alexander’s vision is to be the world’s most valued independent cargo dynamics provider. Being the most valued requires developing the most effective technology and systems, hiring and training the most qualified people, pioneering new solutions for our industry, and adding value to everything we do.
V. Alexander is dedicated to achieving excellence in our industry by contributing to the success of our customers, our staff, and our vendors. We do this by insisting that each and every transaction with which we are involved employs our very best tools, people and technologies, and strive to improve each of these on a daily basis.
- We will always maintain the highest level of ethics and integrity in everything we do.
- We will encourage professional and personal growth.
- We will always maintain a professional image.
- We will encourage and reward innovation.
- We will be an active member of the communities in which we operate.
- We will observe, promote and support our industry, while maintaining an independent perspective.
- We will be alert for opportunities to assist our clients in meeting their goals.